Today has been a very good day. Every day I like to complete 2 or 3 goals. I don’t like the super-busy-lifestyle of many people that in a day try to do 100 thing and at the end of the day they go to bed without having done anything.
So the plan was:
- 12 km running in the morning
- buying a new bike
- go to work at the restaurant
I completed all the tasks so I am happy. 🙂
The service was relatively busy, we’ve done about 50 covers but the pace in the kitchen was perfect. Not too rush and not too slow.
What I have done:
- diced duck and pork fat
- prepared and plated tomato tarts
- prepared amuse-bouche soups
- bring plates from the oven to the service table
- prepared mashed potatoes
- cored cooked aubergines
- other things that I don’t remember (I am writing this 4 days after :))
Then I finally ride my daily 20 km back to home with my new bike! Then at midnight I baked a cake for the day after. At 3 am I was ready to go to bed. 😀
Next week same schedule, Tuesday to Friday from 5 pm to 10 pm.